So bad !

Posted by 5521621341816917362 on Jan 20, 2013

The nail polish need to dry out almost 3 hours ! The color is not even and fade out the day after ! Waste my time and money to buy it !

Love apple blossom. Not too sure about gorgeous peach. Topcoat and decal are a plus.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. I love apple blossom. It's my favourite pink shade. Not so keen on gorgeous peach though. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. >>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family.>>>>><<<<< I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!>>>>>

NOT GOOD

Posted by 5637659652865124489 on Oct 28, 2013

Product did come off easily and had no smell (as advertised) but the consistency and the COLOURS were not good at all!! The colours are completely different to what they look like online and the formula was too sticky. Even multiple coats didn't disguise the patchyness. probably only good for tiny nails (for children).