Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Ballerina Beauty, 0.27 oz (8 ml)

Faint shade of pink

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Ballerina beauty is very faint shade of pink. Nice hint of colour. Slight shimmer. Very sweet. Get apple blossom if you want more pink in it. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

russia

Posted by miracle on May 15, 2012

what is it? it's not a nail polish at all. it's better not to use any vernis then use this. it has gone from my nails after 1 dish-washing, the color is transparent and and not shiny. terrible.

Girls love these

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

My girl has given them to her little friends for their birthdays and it is always a popular present!