Colour is much lighter

Posted by Reviewer1795822 on Sep 05, 2011

I read from the other lighter colour range that the colour doesnt comes out, hence I bought this, thinking that this colour looks richer. But upon application, its more like a light peach beige. Definately not like what you saw on the bottle. However, my daughter still loves it. No awful smell and comes off easily after a bath.

Absolutely useless!

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Jan 01, 2013

It does not last for more than an hour. The nail polish peels after you wash your hands. It is absolutely not suitable for adults as the colour looks very cheap. If you want a nail polish free of Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan, then try butter London nail lacquer.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3243275 on Aug 22, 2011

I love the suncoat girl nail polish - yes, I'm an adult. But it's just so nice. Non-toxic. And it has literally no odor when applying, which is so super nice! The directions say to soak nails for 2 minutes in warm water to peel off. But I really recommend about 10 minutes. Then it just rolls right off nice and easy. So use the 10 minutes to give yourself a nice little break in the day. I deserve it and I'm sure you do too! This particular color is very pretty. It really is dark pinkish with golden tones.

very pretty color

Posted by Reviewer2996463 on Sep 04, 2011

it's quite beautiful,just like pink rosebud with golden shimmer.No toxic smell,I think it's good for nails and health.But after bath,U can tear it off easily.

ladylike

Posted by 5500823788355063667 on Nov 18, 2012

The perk of this one is the ease of use- especially the removal. I took it with me on a business trip since no remover is required. They are very light though, so two-three layers are required to give you a more grown-up look. I also used suncoat glossy polish to give it the right shine. The color is pretty- petaly rose pink with a hint of peach. Very lady-like

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Girls love these

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

My daughter have given these to her little friends for their birthdays and they are always popular!

nail polish

Posted by 5035078921646762253 on Apr 15, 2015

nt the best for applying more than one coat but good

Pale pink with golden undertones

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This colour is more pale pink in real life as compared to what you see on screen.It has golden undertones as well. Upon application and at certain angles, toe nails look golden. Think summer Grecian goddess. A very pretty colour. I'm an adult but I use this :) No foul smell, two coats does the trick. It does not go on as thick or as fluid as commercial nail polish but knowing that this is safer is good enough for me. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Colour is ok

Posted by joyslin on Nov 03, 2013

I am a fan of Suncoat Girl polishes due to the safety level for kids. This is a shimmery pink colour but is not very catchy. I find this colour just OK, great to have for variety but definitely not one of my favourites.. I highly recommend the Strawberry Delight & Princess Purple colours.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »