Fun and comes of Easy

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Aug 17, 2011

My girls are having fun

Aquamarine shade of blue

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Its a rich aquamarine blue with just a tinge of green at certain angles. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Easy peel off~

Posted by GobbyHong on Feb 19, 2012

It last not more that one day... Consistence is quite thick but sheer, 2nd coat seems kind of to thick on nail and take quite a while to completely dry. Need at least 2 coat to make it opaque. Anyone consider this brand need a very good top coat so it won't chip or peel off that easy.

Woah!

Posted by Reviewer2640127 on Oct 27, 2011

I really really love this one!!

Fun to use!

Posted by 5319641458030368372 on Jul 16, 2013

Put on water based nail polish just before going to bed. You must put on three coats to get a good blue color (dries quickly with a hair dryer). To make it last longer and to get a shiny surface, put on a clear top coat. Easy to remove.

Not very good

Posted by IevaMur on Jun 28, 2012

Doesn't coat nice, you have to put 2 layers, and then it gets too dark.

didnt like it

Posted by happydays on Apr 05, 2012

difficult to get even. only good thing is that is eco friendly.. will not buy again.