Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Sparkling Snow, 0.27 oz (8 ml)

Beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer3243275 on Aug 22, 2011

I love the suncoat girl nail polish - yes, I'm an adult. But it's just so nice. Non-toxic. And it has literally no odor when applying, which is so super nice! The directions say to soak nails for 2 minutes in warm water to peel off. But I really recommend about 10 minutes. Then it just rolls right off nice and easy. So use the 10 minutes to give yourself a nice little break in the day. I deserve it and I'm sure you do too! This color is wonderful. I used to wear a color just like this as a teen, and this is just the same. But much, much nicer than the big name brands. Buy it, you'll like it.

Suncoat Girl

Posted by 4665895403077705951 on Sep 25, 2012

I don't know why there are good reviews for this stuff. Just like the Suncoat Polish and Peel, Suncoat Girl is not a good product. It starts peeling not long after applied to the fingernails. I have not tried it on my toenails. I will keep using it, but it doesn't last even one day. Very disappointed.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!

Nice shimmery white coat

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is nice shimmery white. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****