Suncoat Girl, Water-Based Nail Polish, Sunflower, 0.27 oz (8 ml)

Yellow but doesn't really pop

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. This is closest to yellow shade you can find for suncoat girl. But I find the colour to be more on the dull side. Doesn't really pop for me. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Nice color!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 04, 2012

I like this color, very nice looking on the nails and texture is smooth. This is my first peelable nail polish. I got compliments the first week I used it, I LOVE that it's non-toxic and vegan!

fun polish

Posted by 5500823788355063667 on Nov 18, 2012

The perk of this one is the ease of use- especially the removal. I took it with me on a business trip since no remover is required. They are very light though, so two-three layers are required to give you a more grown-up look. I also used suncoat glossy polish to give it the right shine. The color is fun and modern golden yellow metallic.

Canadian Mom of Three...

Posted by Reviewer2838691 on Nov 23, 2012

Great nail polish for little girls. Two coats does the trick. Does not damage nails and peels off within a couple of days; just long enough to enjoy and then want to change colors!