Suncoat black natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2284899 on Dec 24, 2015

Mascara is moist, with just a tad bit of cllumping

The Best "Natural" Mascara I've Ever Used

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on May 23, 2015

I've tried a few natural type mascara brands and Suncoat is the best, by far. Stays on quite well, no smudging unless it's really pouring outside! And it removes with soap and water, I like that too. I was skeptical about a sugar based mascara but this one delivers. Try it, you won't be sorry. And a lot less iffy ingredients than mainstream brands.

Dry, no good.

Posted by Reviewer1692294 on Dec 06, 2014

Not happy with this product. Felt like a dry, old tube from day one.

Mrs

Posted by 5549286874984161864 on Oct 15, 2014

Very good product. I have sensitive eyes, and had a problem finding Mascara, which would not irritate my eyes. I bought this just to try out, and am so happy it does it for me. It does not run, and washes away easily at the end of the day. Want to look for more products by this company.

Sticky but strong holding

Posted by 4799277085611789666 on Feb 20, 2014

I had a very short eyelashes which require the use of curler. I tried many different kinds of mascara. They all tend to loosen the curl when the moist mascara is applied. This natural mascara, however, works wonders. Not only it lengthens, it also holds the curl. This is the best kind of mascara for my short eyelashes.

Discreet mascara

Posted by 5035502184564487873 on Oct 09, 2013

This mascara is not unusual, its lifespan is short, it does not pose very well, we must put more layers, and there is no big eyelashes. That said, it is good when you want something quite discreet

Only Mascara I'll Use

Posted by 4927053185283959241 on Sep 03, 2013

I am in love with this product! One of the very very few mascaras that doesn't have any nasty chemicals in it! I thought I was going to have to spend $45 or more to get a harmless mascara but I was wrong! $15 delivered to my door and I love it! It lasts well as long as you don't get it wet but even when it does get wet it washes away easily. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you are looking to eliminate some of the toxins from your life!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jan 27, 2013

Great mascara. Wish it didn't have soy in the ingredients otherwise a great natural mascara that works very well.

Flakes off

Posted by lovearina on Aug 10, 2012

I love the idea of this but it's no good. It flakes off and smears easily. I got an eye infection that I think came as a result of this mascara. Doesn't coat well. And the texture is all goopy :(

useless

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Mar 06, 2012

That's the worst mascara I\ve ever tried! It's very thick and almost impossible to apply.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »