Sundesa, Blender Bottle with Blender Ball, Color: Black, 28 oz Bottle

Reviews 3-star

Good for being free!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Oct 05, 2012

I received this free with an iherb order. I needed to replace an older blender bottle, so it is useful to me. I use it 4-7 days a week in the morning with cold water and powder supplementation shake. I'm not sure if I like having a wire ball inside it though. I understand it helps disperse powder when shaking, but I wonder what material it is. The cup is supposed to be BPA free. It works well, does not leak etc. However, I will probably replace this with a glass shaker or steel shaker in a month or two, since plastic erodes at some point, regardless of it being BPA free. Also, wondering what the material the metal ball inside is made of, is a turn off.

I like the blender bottle, but the cap stinks

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Oct 10, 2012

Even when you hold it, it doesn't stay completely closed and when you shake it whatever is inside leaks! Poorly designed cap...a tiny thing wrecked the whole thing.

As good as a plastic shaker bottle can get

Posted by alanng on Apr 13, 2013

Works well and it's as good as a plastic shaker bottle can get. But my ideal shaker bottle would be one that's totally non-plastic, like stainless steel or glass with a blender ball. That's why I only gave it 3 stars. Alan Ng, Singapore