Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sundesa, Blender Bottle, with Blender Ball, Red, 20 oz Bottle (Discontinued Item)

Love my Blender Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Jul 20, 2011

After viewing others' reviews, I was a bit concerned about leakage. However, I still bought it because the price was really reasonable. I'm happy to say that mine is 100% leak proof and I've been using it almost everyday for more than a week now. The powder mixes well but since the blender ball is round, it fails to reach the hard-to-get corner where powder constantly get stuck there, so you may need a little bit more patience and some really vigorous shakes.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Jul 31, 2011

Sturdy but light weight. Holds seal well and certainly blends well.

Really good blender bottle

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I'm really glad I bought this bottle, I previously had one from spirutein and it was bad. It leaked and started smelling really bad after a while and it was hard to clean because it had rubber in the lid that I had to pull out when washing because some of my shake would get stuck under it and that was what produced the smell. Anyway, this one here doesn't have any rubber in it, it's completely made out of BPA free plastic, it looks really well made, and it blends the ingredients so good with the wire whisk! It also has a great wide opening for drinking, so you don't need another vent opening. Doesn't leak at all either, and it's easy to clean!

Very Good quality product

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Jun 26, 2013

My sisters and i love this bottle. We are taking protein shakes every morning as our breakfast and going to do the same for our entire life ( we take protein shakes for health and control our body weight) and that's why a good shaker bottle is very important to us. I wish i-herb carry the 20oz sport bottle mixer of this brand. I will definitely buy it.

Recommended

Posted by 4659156517408215036 on Oct 05, 2013

Item nicely packed in a small box. Item are in good condition. Additional item was given as gift such as a pack of dietary supplement.