Perfect Iron

Posted by Reviewer1874496 on Jan 02, 2012

Recommended by my physician for anemia, this is the only iron I can take without any of the negative side effects normally associated with iron. There is absolutely no constipation or stomach upset - just positive results proven by lab results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2416269 on Sep 06, 2013

I was anemic per labs, and Perfect Iron has helped tremendously. I started with a ferritin of 7 in April, and by September it's now 40. I've been taking 6 tablets daily, in a divided dose (150 mg of elemental iron). I make sure to take it with Vitamin C, to aid absorption. Yay!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jun 19, 2011

This iron suppliment is perfect for my partner who does not tolerat normal iron suppliments.

It helps my muscles

Posted by Reviewer1308633 on May 30, 2013

There are a lot of stairs to climb at my school and I used to have a lot of burning and weakness in my legs when I would climb them. But when I take these iron supplements, my legs feel stronger and my whole body seems more invigorated. Maybe it is a coincidence, maybe it is a placebo effect. I can't say for sure, but it sure seems to help my muscles.

Stomach pain for two days

Posted by 5733797900944229331 on Nov 01, 2013

Dislike! I bought this when my regular iron, (Solaray iron 50 mg, discontinued) was out of stock. It hurt my stomach, even though I was taking it with meals, and left me with stomach cramps for two days after I stopped taking it. Solaray is much better; I can take it on an empty stomach with no pain or constipation.

Anti-Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

I think It is not good to be deficient in Iron, it leads to Fatigue,although on the other hand, it is not good to have to much Ferritin in the Blood as a result of excess of iron. This Product gives just the right Daily Amount.

Easy digesters

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

Easy to digest and seem to give me energy. Be careful, as they start to dissolve instantly upon any contact with moisture!

Meh :/

Posted by MyName on Jul 30, 2014

I hasn't done anything to improve my iron levels for 3 months so I stopped using it. As soon as I started the right iron supplement, I could see it on my blood tests.

Energy booster

Posted by 4686799310330323389 on Nov 19, 2013

My teenage daughter needs iron and I have noticed a marked change in the 3 weeks she has been taking it. She no longer comes home from school exhausted. Will definitely be reordering.

EXCELLENT