Good.

Posted by jienoroffi on Mar 07, 2016

Sadly its no longer available.

Well absorbed

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Nov 14, 2015

Tasteless, very well absorbed, low price, high potency. Totally ordering again.

Easy digesters

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on May 07, 2014

Easy to digest and seem to give me energy. Be careful, as they start to dissolve instantly upon any contact with moisture!

EXCELLENT

Posted by 4948733673220708034 on Nov 20, 2013

LOVE

Energy booster

Posted by 4686799310330323389 on Nov 19, 2013

My teenage daughter needs iron and I have noticed a marked change in the 3 weeks she has been taking it. She no longer comes home from school exhausted. Will definitely be reordering.

Iron formula tolerated by sensitive systems

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Oct 20, 2013

This is the only iron tablet that my daughter can tolerant . She suffers from extremely low iron count during her pregnancies and has borderline in needing iron transfusion, which she was determined to avoid. She managed to do it and all is well. For the last 6 weeks of her pregnancy she took this iron , managed to keep it down and continues to take it.

Iron

Posted by Reviewer2083793 on Oct 17, 2013

Perfect supplement for a very reasonable price!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2416269 on Sep 06, 2013

I was anemic per labs, and Perfect Iron has helped tremendously. I started with a ferritin of 7 in April, and by September it's now 40. I've been taking 6 tablets daily, in a divided dose (150 mg of elemental iron). I make sure to take it with Vitamin C, to aid absorption. Yay!

It helps my muscles

Posted by Reviewer1308633 on May 30, 2013

There are a lot of stairs to climb at my school and I used to have a lot of burning and weakness in my legs when I would climb them. But when I take these iron supplements, my legs feel stronger and my whole body seems more invigorated. Maybe it is a coincidence, maybe it is a placebo effect. I can't say for sure, but it sure seems to help my muscles.

Perfect !

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on May 16, 2013

Simply perfect like its name. I feel energized after taking this. No side effects, no problems at all. Good price, small tablet easy to swallow. Highly recommended for those who need iron energy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »