Works like a something that works

Posted by Jellona on Nov 15, 2012

Every bit as effective as the ones available in my native land that cost about $0.50/tablet. Smells like a pile of mangled corpses on a moist afternoon, but what the hey, just keep them separate from your food.

Супер!

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013

Очень нравится эта валериана! Вернее, ее действие - мягкое, без угнетения - просто спокойствие))) If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5492673191036391442 on May 15, 2013

Tome anoche 2 capsulas antes de dormir y he dormido como un tronco, la valeriana es increiblemente buena, relaja incluso la mandibula, un 10.

Very potent, works faster than other brands.

Posted by megancb on Nov 30, 2011

I have taken valerian root for sleeplessness for several years. Many other brands I have used seem to take an hour before my mind starts to calm down. After taking Sundown Valerian I am fast asleep within half an hour. The smell is very strong, which lets you know it is fresh and potent. Great quality product.

QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1364572 on Feb 27, 2012

Excellent product. Fast shipping. Recommended seller.

makes me fall asleep immediately

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Oct 03, 2014

Whenever I take one or two of these pills because i somehow feel it will take me long to fall asleep, I am done in less than a minute. It's effectiveness on me is amazing.

No calming effect to me

Posted by 5502718479046068393 on Apr 27, 2016

Does not work calming for me at all

didn't notice any effect

Posted by Reviewer3053871 on Jan 25, 2012

this product doesn't work AT ALL for me. I better continue on using my old valerian capsules which are really inexpensive and cost below 1 euro at my local drugstore and work much better.

Valerian Root for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1496057 on Aug 14, 2011

The label said to take 1 to 4 capsules; I started with one to be cautious and found it was enough. I don't even want to contemplate the result of ingesting 4. Have been taking for about 2 weeks and it seems to keep working; hope it lasts.

Very Great

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

Affordable price for the benefits it brings to you. I recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »