Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sunfeather Soaps, Castile Hand & Body Soap, African Black with Shea Butter, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Sunfeather Soaps, Castile Hand & Body Soap, African Black with Shea Butter

Posted by 4667351307813092790 on May 19, 2013

I was a bit sceptical about trying this product since there were no previous reviews but I must say that am so happy I did. Everyday I look forward to washing my face as it not only smells great butalso leaves my skin super soft and smooth. All my makeup rinses right off. Not a lot of product needed either as it makes a rich lather. Today I used it to shampoo my locks for the first and for someone with high porosity hair it left my hair light and soft. It's amazing because I didn't even condition after or add any moisturiser so I could see the plain result. I really love this!I am about to make my second purchase and would definitely recommend this super liquid black soap.

Too much water in this soap

Posted by Reviewer2357750 on Jun 09, 2013

After reading the first review I desided to give it a try. I was really dissapointed. I can't even rub the soap on my hands since the soap drops from my hands due to the high water content. Wish I could ask for a refund :( I prefer Nubian African Heritage black soap. Much dense structure and smells really nice.