Good

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

Good.

great, i mix it with stevia

Posted by 4750021841372204030 on Jan 17, 2016

nice for no carbs diet

Good size

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Aug 06, 2015

I use this to make chocolate. - cacao butter, cashews, coconut sugar and coconut oil. delicious. I will buy again

Not a great quality cacao butter

Posted by 5149210451194023087 on May 09, 2015

I make raw chocolate with cacao butter, cocoa powder and xylitol. This cacao butter does not give a great taste to my chocolates. Other brands have a more intense and agreeable flavour. I won't buy this again.

Great Product!

Posted by healthfirst on Feb 18, 2015

This is my second pouch of Sunfood's Raw Cacao Butter. I use it to make my own organic chocolates. It's easy to use, incredibly tastey and smooth when I add my raw, organic cacao powder, honey and Simply Organic Vanilla flavoring to the recipe.

Organic, tasty and convenient, the perfect one!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

It smells so deeply chocolate like, it really makes you realize that chocolate's tastiness comes from cacao butter! I use it of course to make chocolate, but also like butter in baking cocoa or chocolate flavoured cakes, cookies, or any sweets, it gives a deeper dimension to chocolatiness. Really, I recommend it. This product is very convenient for use as it comes in random chunks, you can chose whichever suits you for each occasion without the fuss of cutting off a bit from a big lump. And it is organic and raw, I call that perfect.

top quality butter

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 18, 2014

i use it for my skin, food & desserts, Sunfood has top quality products, great to mix it with cocoa powder & makes delicious mini chocolates mixes with spirulina

magic stuff !

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Oct 30, 2014

You just shave off what you want and it is very good quality for this price. Made lots of yummy raw natural chocolate things this last week. Will def. be buying more.

Product itself is good but the price seems a bit high

Posted by 4753235888982964938 on Oct 15, 2014

* The packaging has no information about sourcing so I contacted Sunfood and got their confirmation that they do NOT source their cacao beans from Africa. I was told they currently use beans from Ecuador and Peru. *** I used another brand of organic cacao butter but unfortunately it became discontinued. So I had to resort to this brand and, it appears to be not so bad - it smells okay and has no funky after taste. However, the price seems a bit steep, compared to the brand I used before and also to Sunfood's own website. I live in Asia so I have to use I Herb, but if you live in the States you may want to check out the company website.

bien