July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sunfood, Tangy Camu Camu Powder, 3.5 oz (100 g)

very good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

good stuff, I have every morning for my vitamin c. I put it in the vegan capsules as it tastes disgusting.

excellent camu camu

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

tasty & great way to get extra amount of vitamin C, nice taste, just a bit pricy but worth the investment

Nature's gift

Posted by 4638409911601133594 on Jan 15, 2014

I first drank camu camu in the amazon jungle retreat in Peru and they prescribed it to me for cleansing. This product doesn't taste like the one I had in jungle. The jungle one tastes sweeter and stronger. This one is a little bitter but it doesn't taste bad. I feel much happier and have more energy after I drink it. The mental fog and the chronic fatigue is simply gone. This is a great gift from nature!

It's not an overachiever

Posted by Reviewer1944283 on Jun 16, 2014

Does not dissolve, so if you put it in a juice if just floats on the surface and doesn't taste good IMO. Otherwise I felt it was effective.

Good Vitamin C alternative!!

Posted by 5325975432364578321 on Jan 11, 2014

Mild taste which don't really affect your drinks. I am adding the powder to my honey drink on a daily basis ;)