Nature's gift

Posted by 4638409911601133594 on Jan 15, 2014

I first drank camu camu in the amazon jungle retreat in Peru and they prescribed it to me for cleansing. This product doesn't taste like the one I had in jungle. The jungle one tastes sweeter and stronger. This one is a little bitter but it doesn't taste bad. I feel much happier and have more energy after I drink it. The mental fog and the chronic fatigue is simply gone. This is a great gift from nature!

Good Vitamin C alternative!!

Posted by 5325975432364578321 on Jan 11, 2014

Mild taste which don't really affect your drinks. I am adding the powder to my honey drink on a daily basis ;)

excellent camu camu

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

tasty & great way to get extra amount of vitamin C, nice taste, just a bit pricy but worth the investment

very good

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

good stuff, I have every morning for my vitamin c. I put it in the vegan capsules as it tastes disgusting.

Energy BOMB

Posted by 4981954405561968201 on Apr 11, 2015

I add 1/4 of camu to each of my cup of tea and you feel the energy immediately, really helps your immune defense alot!

Good Camu Camu Powder

Posted by 5484006626068091881 on Oct 07, 2016

I have it with honey everyday, it make me stay away from flu, I am very happy ٩(๑^o^๑)۶ 我很高興我能找到這一隻Camu粉, 我每天都飲,加蜜糖更好味, 我現在也很少感冒了, 開心 ٩(๑^o^๑)۶

A great source of Vit C for the whole family

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I have been adding Camu Camu powder in my morning Nutribullet smoothies for the whole family. It has a pleasant taste and is a great source of Vit C. It is also very competitively priced compared to retail prices in Australian health shops.

It's not an overachiever

Posted by Reviewer1944283 on Jun 16, 2014

Does not dissolve, so if you put it in a juice if just floats on the surface and doesn't taste good IMO. Otherwise I felt it was effective.

Too early to say

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Apr 25, 2016

I've only tasted a few spoons.