New To iHerb?

Sunshine Spa, Organics, Brown Sugar Scrub, Vanilla Orange, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

nice

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jul 13, 2010

Great scent! This Exfoliates the skin really well and deposits a friendly oil in your skin that makes you feel like you barley even need lotion when you step out of the shower. Be sure to mix contents with your finger just before scooping some out, otherwise you won't get an even sugar to oil ratio.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 29, 2008

I love this. the smell is gorgeous and the product feels fabulous on the skin.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2266152 on Mar 13, 2010

LOVE IT!!! This smells so wonderful (not strong) and works great. I have never used a better sugar scrub! Will never use another brand again!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009

I actually like the salt scrubs made by Sunshine Spa better than the sugar scrubs, but it is still good stuff. Nourishing to the skin with just enough oil.

One of the best scrubs

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I have used so many different body washes and this one has gotten my skin the softest. Hands down. I take really good care of my skin but I have little problem areas and this took care of them and made me super soft. But it makes my skin so soft cause it's full of oil. The sugar scrub is nice and not as abrasive as salt scrubs but it is definitely the large amount of oil that takes your skin to a different level. So if you can't stand oily products, this is definitely not for you. I actually find that I have to rotate this every other day or a film starts to build up. I can go 2 says back to back at the most! Another plus is the smell. It's like a sweet, warm orange smell. It reminds me of the orange flavor in nice chocolates. Very nice.