nice

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jul 13, 2010

Great scent! This Exfoliates the skin really well and deposits a friendly oil in your skin that makes you feel like you barley even need lotion when you step out of the shower. Be sure to mix contents with your finger just before scooping some out, otherwise you won't get an even sugar to oil ratio.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 29, 2008

I love this. the smell is gorgeous and the product feels fabulous on the skin.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2266152 on Mar 13, 2010

LOVE IT!!! This smells so wonderful (not strong) and works great. I have never used a better sugar scrub! Will never use another brand again!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009

I actually like the salt scrubs made by Sunshine Spa better than the sugar scrubs, but it is still good stuff. Nourishing to the skin with just enough oil.

One of the best scrubs

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

I have used so many different body washes and this one has gotten my skin the softest. Hands down. I take really good care of my skin but I have little problem areas and this took care of them and made me super soft. But it makes my skin so soft cause it's full of oil. The sugar scrub is nice and not as abrasive as salt scrubs but it is definitely the large amount of oil that takes your skin to a different level. So if you can't stand oily products, this is definitely not for you. I actually find that I have to rotate this every other day or a film starts to build up. I can go 2 says back to back at the most! Another plus is the smell. It's like a sweet, warm orange smell. It reminds me of the orange flavor in nice chocolates. Very nice.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 14, 2012

5 stars!

love this scrub

Posted by 5539195197953386672 on Aug 20, 2012

excellent scrub, cleases well, the sugar melts leaving the skin feeling really smooth and silky, no need of a moistiring lotion afterwards, the smell is plesant and last long. A great value, lasts forever

Does what it claims and even more!

Posted by Skybeam on May 14, 2012

Exfoliates, moisturizes and smells divine! I usually don't need to use body lotion if I have used this in the shower. Will buy again.

Perfect item

Posted by Reviewer1383510 on Nov 03, 2011

This is the best scrub I've ever used so far. The smell, little sugar particles, and how moisturized the skin is after..... Just perfect

Brown sugar scrub

Posted by Reviewer2178278 on Nov 13, 2011

Excellent product, amazing smell, glad that I ordered it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »