Not from natural rose

Posted by Reviewer2716890 on Jun 27, 2010

This smells artificial and pungent. Definitely not from true rose essential oil. It is what it says "perfume oil" and not essential oil. I didn't like the scent and I think it is more suitable as a room / air freshener. I wouldn't put this on my skin.

*Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1574715 on Mar 18, 2007

Yes... it smells deliciously of delicate roses. You won't be disappointed. We reorder this all the time. We are very happy with this and other of the Sunshine Spa oils. Packaged in a wonderful bottle, and smells heavenly. We love these oils. And this site!!~

I love this smelling!

Posted by Reviewer1502194 on May 19, 2010

自然なローズの香りがして、癒されます。この香でこのお値段なら本当にお買い得です。 I`ll buy again!

rose oil

Posted by Reviewer2360423 on Dec 08, 2007

Smells better than some of my real roses

Fill your home with rose sent

Posted by Reviewer1875078 on Mar 04, 2008

I have a beautiful faux rose boquet. So realistic that many go over to sniff its sent. Being artifical, there is none. So I ordered this rose sent to fill the house with fresh cut rose sent. I have one of those little sent machines (with the fan) a few drops of rose sent and my house smells like a rose garden. Highly recommended. I'll order again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1427543 on Mar 06, 2008

It has a very pleasant scent. Like a fresh roses...I will order again!

smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1439209 on Dec 27, 2009

this smells like fresh rose or even better than that. Personally I felt it smells like weleda rose body oil. If you like rose which is fresh and not too sweet, I strongly recommend this.

Like it

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 13, 2013

I thought it would be bigger size. It's about 3x3cm. The smell is soft but long lasting. Travel friendly. I gift it to my mom and she uses it every day! Also can be used as essential oil for diffuser or for mixing with candles, I put one drop of it when I depot my lipsticks into a palette. My mom uses it as perfume.

My perfume.

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 13, 2013

As mother to two small children, I don't wanna use perfume with strong smell. So I use this as my daily perfume. My daughter loves it, and sometime gets a littlebit of her own:) It lasts all day as well. Only bad thing is that the bottle is soooo small!

Glorious!

Posted by Reviewer2879651 on Oct 30, 2008

Love roses and this is the perfect scent!