Feeling Great !

Posted by 5551872982941300568 on Nov 08, 2013

Since starting this multivitamin I have been feeling great. My mood is brighter, I no longer get sleepy during the day, and I am able to concentrate and remember things noticeably better. No other vitamin or supplement I have ever taken has made me feel as good as this one. Very very highly recommended.

Very good multivitamin

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 20, 2013

I will continue using this multivitamin for men, as it's the best I have used. I have never felt so good after taking other vitamins. This one is the best. I felt its effects within a couple days! I do take only 4 tablets daily, rather than 6. That's enough for me.

good

Posted by 5106180402378182862 on Jun 10, 2013

very good

good

Posted by 4917397071562940602 on Feb 28, 2013

성인남성용 종합영양제 한달분 44.811원

Posted by lemon2 on Aug 22, 2012

원래는 남녀공통인 한통 57.000원 두달분짜리 퍼팩트패밀리 먹이다가.. 요번에 그게 품절이길래 요놈으로 바꿔봅니다. 품절 덕에 울 신랑 신나하겠네요. 예전부터 먹여보고 싶었던..^^

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1227126 on May 11, 2012

Seems to be one of the best multivitamins around.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Dec 06, 2011

I shopped around a good deal to try to find a really complete vitamin formula complete w/minerals and herbal balancing for men. This is what came up with as the most complete, in this price range. Food grade, so fully absorbable

Perfect for Asian requirements

Posted by Reviewer2955457 on Apr 12, 2011

Ideal for anyone who's part of the rat race in crowded, stressful and highly polluted cities in this part of the world. The packaging is not kidding when it says it gives you energy you can feel. Keeps my resistance to regular bugs like flu high - literally cut my flu bouts down to about once or twice a year with these bad boys.

Super Good

Posted by Reviewer2656236 on Feb 19, 2011

I buy these vitamins for my son's. My oldest used to work in the vitamin section of a posh grocery store. A fellow worker, wise in health matters, told him about these IHerb vitamins. They are the best!

Very Good!