MAx vitamin to MAX power!

Posted by 5614430684343353094 on Sep 16, 2014

It's a great antioxidant multivitamin to men's. What more can I sell?

New blend is not as good

Posted by 5364348870589726725 on Feb 06, 2014

I'm disappointed that they changed the formula in the bottle I just received. The new blend lacks a lot of the ingredients and has smaller amounts of others that really made this an effective men's supplement. I will be sending mine back and looking for a different product.

Simply the best...

Posted by Reviewer2574930 on Nov 05, 2012

After many years of using this multivitamin/mineral, all I have to say is you won't find any better alternative, both quantity and quality wised and at this price, period...

best choice

Posted by 5404679978010315486 on Jul 22, 2012

best choice for my family

Earpain!

Posted by Reviewer1611501 on Jul 18, 2012

I have no idea why this is happening, but everytime I take this Multivitamin I develop a rather strong pain in my right inner-ear, paired with tinitus. I though at first that this can't be true, since I took different Multis before and it never happened, plus the other reviews about this product are rather positive, but it is. I stopped taking it, the pain went away, I waited a couple of days, while still taking all my other supplements, before trying it again with the same results. 2 hours after I take it the earpain starts, everytime. And it's not just earpain but, as said, tinitus and even some slight hearing loss. Always on the right ear. Now I have done this 3 times. Each time with a week in between of not taking it. And everytime the pain stopped a day after stopping taking it and started again 2 hours after taking it. The other supplements I take, since a long time without ever having problems with them, are: Taurine Protein Powder Fish Oil If anyone knows what could cause this, and if there might be an interaction with any of the other supplements, please let me know. I will obviously not take this product again since the earpain is strong as long as it lasts. I know that I cannot get a refund, so I will leave it at the review. Regards PS: I'm not from Thailand. There must be an error with your system. I just ordered once to Thailand a long time ago.

Super Nutrition, Men's Blend Multi-vitamin/mineral supplement, Iron-free

Posted by Reviewer2358588 on May 31, 2012

I have found Super Nutrition's products to be excellent. I like the old Supernutrition 2 formula, but this is very good, too, and designed especially for men.

good~~

Posted by Reviewer1393978 on Feb 20, 2012

Expensive, but great content

Twin this with probiotics for max benefit

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011

This is one of the better men's supplement's out there. Good absorption methods are a study on their own, but I'd be in neglect to not mention that when I took this with a garden of life probiotic, I saw an exponential benefit.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2364992 on May 24, 2011

This is an energizing herb for men with many vital nutrients. I've used it for a while now and I'm very satisfied with it.

easier to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2649007 on May 11, 2011

draw back is having 6 pills for serving size but easier to swallow and didn't get stuck in my throat. And I think Super Nutrition multi-vitamins are great because you don't have to buy a lot of other supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »