Super Nutrition, Opti-Energy Pack, Iron Free, Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement For Adults, 30 Packets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Powerful Multivitamin A++

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Mar 31, 2007

I have been through several boxes of these. They really increase my energy levels, more than anything else I've tried. After several boxes I had to take a break from them in order to get a sound sleep. The niacin really improves my skin and mental clarity as well.

Super Nutrition best price

Posted by Reviewer1994331 on Oct 19, 2007

Best price for a product I have trusted and used for years.

Super Nutrition, Opti-Pack

Posted by Reviewer3112146 on Oct 23, 2007

I have taken the Opti-Pack for 15 plus years and feel it a quality product...at a reasonable price.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

Perfect, my mother, brother and I use them and it really works! I also take the one with iron. But I learned it's better for men and older people not to take to much iron, so this one is perfect for them. The concentrations of the vitamins and minerals are high! And this for a really good price.

Really great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1164946 on Apr 27, 2010

You will not be disappointed with these vitamins! My husband and I both take these and we really love them. They truly help with energy levels and stamina. Take them as suggested and you will not be sorry! ;)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »