• Formerly Called Perfect Blend

• Customer Ratings

Great Multi-Vitamin/Mineral

Posted by Minna2theMax on May 13, 2014

I read a great number of multivitamin/mineral labels (maybe 100+) searching for one that had, in particular, plenty of magnesium and vitamin D -- which account for two common modern deficiencies -- and all were a disappointment until I finally found this one, which has plenty of everything! Two tablets in the morning and two at night (so no tablets to take to work and remember at lunchtime, yay), and I find them easy on the stomach as well. The pills are rather large, but neither my husband nor I find them too large to swallow easily, and they even have a faint vanilla flavor "going down" which is quite a nice touch. I have recommended these to several friends, and am so glad that such an excellent product is available. A big thank you to Super Nutrition for this ideal formula, and also to iHerb for your wonderful international shipping!

good

Posted by 5068493307429560719 on Apr 03, 2014

very good~~~

Posted by 5050105010973370545 on Mar 19, 2014

Be healthy~ good condition good balance

Love them

Posted by 4727504167402501634 on Aug 14, 2013

I feel better, less tired than before!

very good!!!

Posted by 5312229651523167377 on Jun 21, 2013

very good!!!

Great Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 12, 2011

Excellent product. My entire family has been using them for over 4 years. iherb is the best!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1258119 on Oct 25, 2011

I bought the Perfect Family multis so my husband would take them (he hated the Niacin flush from the opti enrgy pills). I have to say that I personally prefer the OptiEnergy packets but will stick with these if that's what it takes to keep him happy :)

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1386063 on Oct 13, 2011

Tried other vitamins, and am ordering these again. Great potency and quality. You definitely feel the difference, even at 1/2 the recommended dose!

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2381461 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been taking these for about 6 years. They give a non-speedy, natural-feeling boost. I find that I get sick very infrequently since I've been taking them. Once you get in the habit of taking them for a while you almost don't even think about it- but you feel better.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 08, 2011

This really is a one tablet does all vitamin for the whole family. The caps are large but coated and easy to swallow. My young teenagers have no trouble taking them. There is a vanilla taste to them...doesn't seem to linger. I suggest starting on 1 twice per day, instead of 2, as the amount of greens gave all of us the runs!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »