10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Super Nutrition, PreNatal Blend 2, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

the best prenatal in my opinion

Posted by Reviewer1919340 on Feb 15, 2011

For me this vitamin has/does it all. And I have tried a few. It has ALL the best ingredients in the right amounts, is easy to swallow (taste and smell have been improved), and it's very kind to my sensitive digestive system (ie, doesn't back me up as some others do!). Very grateful for Super Nutrition's products.

Best prenatal as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011

This product in combination with Kefir elevates my wife's mood. Since we're talking about pregnancy here, that's a very kind side effect.

Great pregancy supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Oct 05, 2011

My pregnancy blood test at three months showed I had low Vit D. Thought I'd try this supp. due to it having 4 X the RDI of Vit D and I'm very happy to report that no deficiency was evident at my 6 month blood test. I think this is a much better option than the pharmaceutical pregancy supps. that are on the market. A friend of mine was taking the pharmaceutical option for her low Vit D but it actually made little difference to her levels and when her baby was born she had to feed her liquid Vit D every day because she was also deficient.

Best Prenatal/Postnatal vitamin we could find

Posted by Reviewer3119489 on Jan 31, 2012

Good product, need to take 6 a day though

HUGE but Full of Benefits!

Posted by Reviewer3182046 on Feb 17, 2012

I had read reviews about how huge these vitamins were but decided to give them a try due to the immense amount of food-based nutrients contained therein. While taking 6 huge pills a day can at times be a daunting task, the benefits are immeasurable. Also to ease the task, I began to blend the pills in to my daily smoothies. I was also impressed with the customer service of Super Nutrition. I wrote to them asking if it was okay to chew the pills (yes it is!) and they got back to me within 24 hours. As a first time iHerb customer I can say this won't be the last time I order from them. My order arrived quickly, packaging was impeccable AND I received two free tea samples to boot!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »