the best prenatal in my opinion

Posted by Reviewer1919340 on Feb 15, 2011

For me this vitamin has/does it all. And I have tried a few. It has ALL the best ingredients in the right amounts, is easy to swallow (taste and smell have been improved), and it's very kind to my sensitive digestive system (ie, doesn't back me up as some others do!). Very grateful for Super Nutrition's products.

Best prenatal as far as I can tell

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011

This product in combination with Kefir elevates my wife's mood. Since we're talking about pregnancy here, that's a very kind side effect.

Great pregancy supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Oct 05, 2011

My pregnancy blood test at three months showed I had low Vit D. Thought I'd try this supp. due to it having 4 X the RDI of Vit D and I'm very happy to report that no deficiency was evident at my 6 month blood test. I think this is a much better option than the pharmaceutical pregancy supps. that are on the market. A friend of mine was taking the pharmaceutical option for her low Vit D but it actually made little difference to her levels and when her baby was born she had to feed her liquid Vit D every day because she was also deficient.

Best Prenatal/Postnatal vitamin we could find

Posted by Reviewer3119489 on Jan 31, 2012

Good product, need to take 6 a day though

HUGE but Full of Benefits!

Posted by Reviewer3182046 on Feb 17, 2012

I had read reviews about how huge these vitamins were but decided to give them a try due to the immense amount of food-based nutrients contained therein. While taking 6 huge pills a day can at times be a daunting task, the benefits are immeasurable. Also to ease the task, I began to blend the pills in to my daily smoothies. I was also impressed with the customer service of Super Nutrition. I wrote to them asking if it was okay to chew the pills (yes it is!) and they got back to me within 24 hours. As a first time iHerb customer I can say this won't be the last time I order from them. My order arrived quickly, packaging was impeccable AND I received two free tea samples to boot!

Awesome!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Apr 25, 2012

Worked great for my daughter!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2435364 on Nov 04, 2012

I am taking this through out my pregnancy. It's just perfect and good value too. It doesn't upset my stomach with my morning sickness. My baby and I are perfectly healthy.

GREAT Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this Prenatal Blend multivitamin is fortified with specific vitamin and mineral potencies that have been scientifically shown to improve chances of a healthy pregnancy, as well as a full-term delivery and a healthy baby. Gentle on the stomach too. It is also gluten and yeast free.

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1546460 on Jan 11, 2013

I took these vitamins throughout my entire pregnancy. It seems that taking more than one vitamin a day is excessive, but really it's not, your body absorbs it better this way. I took two with breakfast, two with lunch, and two with dinner. This is not a one a day sort of vitamin. I loved these vitamins and would recomend them to any pregnant or nursing mommies. Compared to some other brands they can be a bit pricey, but I feel that they are worth every penny. Don't skimp on your health.

Wonderful health pre and post natal supplement

Posted by 5733670750324816553 on Aug 18, 2014

My wife has taken this supplement as recommended by several nutritionist who follow natural and organic dietary eating. I highly recommend it for your family.