not gentle on my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2149956 on Feb 07, 2012

I ordered Simply One because I thought it would be gentle on my stomach. With my last pregnancy 7 years ago I could only tolerate chewable vitamins. Unfortunately, I am in my 7th week and cannot handle them any longer. In the beginning I was burping up a disgusting taste from taking them, and now I start gagging about 10 minutes after taking them. I'm probably more sensitive than others though.

So far so good

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Mar 24, 2014

Hard to review this one until I've managed to conceive & carry and deliver a healthy baby. However tablets aren't unpleasant to take- but definitely have a good amount of water. The instructions on the bottle aren't as clear as they could be however I just take one per day and hope for the best. Will update at a later date.

decent

Posted by Reviewer1179877 on Jun 02, 2008

it has good vitamins and minerals in it but it stinks really bad...i'm not pregnant at the moment just nursing and i don't think i could take this while i was pregnant with morning sickness...i'm not going to buy it again.

natural choice

Posted by Reviewer2737375 on Nov 01, 2012

nice vanilla flavour and natural ingredients with no fillers but not sure how all the vitamins and nutrients effect each other and me