Super Nutrition, Simply One

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Aug 28, 2010

very good product. very happy!

The Best Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1924401 on Oct 17, 2010

Thank you for carrying this product. It is hard to find. It works the best for me. The prompt arrival of this product was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Very happy! I recommended them

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 05, 2011

Started taking these about 2 months before becoming pregnant. During my first semester of pregnancy, I also took a folic acid supplement on top of it which was prescribed by my doctor. I am now 5 month pregnant and still enjoying these. These are the only vits I am taking. I feel very good, eat well, exercise weekly and enjoy a great pregnancy. I beleive this product is great, ingrédients are good and 1pill daily is easy to take! I am at my 2nd bottle and will keep using for a long Time I am sure (even after my baby's birth...)

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1850243 on Jul 03, 2010

The only prenatal I could get down- and you only need one a day. It is dairy and soy free, which is something that can be hard to find. I have also found it to be a great postnatal vitamin that doesn't affect breastmilk in a negative way.

my favorite prenatal

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013

This has very similar (if not identical) ingredients and amounts to the more easily found Rainbow Light Prenatal One. Its big advantage is its coating. It smells and tastes faintly of vanilla, not sour like Rainbow Light. It doesn't make me gag when I'm pregnant. Unfortunately it is significantly more expensive than the Rainbow Light, so I only take this one when I'm pregnant, and I switch back to the Rainbow Light when I'm breastfeeding.

Super-Nutrition-Simply-One-PreNatal-Triple-Power-90

Posted by 5374179766161943236 on Dec 01, 2013

This product is very good. My nails and hair are much stronger (that's from the first bottle). It also helps my complexion from breaking out. I've ordered 2 more bottles few days ago and received them today. On the pregnant front have been actively ttc since August, now waiting for result on 4th cycle. It is good for overall health even if you are not ttc or pregnant. Also very convenient just one big tablet a day.

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer2689135 on Jan 06, 2012

all natual, the best!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012

Pretty much as good as you can get. My pregnant partner is using these and seems to be in good health. Delivers everything you need for prenetal without toxic levels of any vit.

Feel and look better!

Posted by Reviewer1134874 on Apr 09, 2012

Not sure about the baby but im feeling a ton better, more energy and my skin looks nicer.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Jan 28, 2013

Have been taking them before and during my pregnancy. I did have to supplement extra iron though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »