10% Off Orders Over $40!

Super Nutrition, Women's Blend 2 Antioxidant-Rich Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 180 Tabs

Not as good as the original

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been taking the original formula of this vitamin for years and have felt great. This new formula is such a disappointment. My PMS symptoms have returned, my cycle is now irregular, and my energy levels have dropped. I will be trying to find another vitamin that is more similar to the original. Unfortunately, "new and improved" means, "we took out all the stuff that made this vitamin work."

Wonderful multi

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on May 09, 2013

I am in my late 50s, very active in the garden, and eat healthy. This multi is a great supplement to my diet. I've taken it for many years and feel it is part of my healthy routine. I take 6 per day. UPDATE: I tried a whole foods multi thinking my body would absorb it better, it didn't work for me, I'm ordering this one again.