Superior Source, 100% Daily Value Multi-Vitamin, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

Wow...probably the worst tasting thing ever

Posted by JanMartin on May 13, 2013

I have to say I have tried many different kinds of supplements in my life and this really was far worse than I imagined it would be. There is no way I'd rather eat these instead of swallowing a supplement. I guess if you had absolutely no other means of getting these basic vitamins into your body besides sublingual....but seriously, just buy a child's flavored chewable instead. Today they have adult gummi's too, so there is no need to put yourself through that. Water is not helpful to wash these down, because the taste lingers. I won't buy these again.

Works for me as expected

Posted by 5606547773884959708 on Jul 26, 2015

I agree that it is awful tasting, but I use it because it is the only multivitamin that I've found so far that has no minerals. I saw a show on Dr. Oz, in which his Dr. guest did research on people with Alzheimer's. The Dr. analyzed the brain tissue of deceased Alzheimer's patients and found globs of minerals. The Dr. argues that we take in more minerals than we need, namely from multivitamins that contain multi-minerals. The Dr. argued further that we can get our minerals through other food sources. So even if I don't care for the taste, I do it for health reasons. If I knew it was this cheap online rather than at Whole Foods or Sprouts, I would've bought from here sooner. It's hard to find this in regular stores, so getting it online at this price is my new preference.

Multivitamin

Posted by 5362502063561288148 on Jul 16, 2013

I would give it a 5 star if it tasted better....

not thinking straight

Posted by Reviewer2392936 on Apr 13, 2013

I wasn't thinking when i purchased this item,how wonderful,as it says one hundred percent daily value on every vitamin,not.taste is off,not pleasant one bit,recommend against it,better off go with the swallow ones,premium offers whole food approach... ...