10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Superior Source, 100% Daily Value Multi-Vitamin, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Wow...probably the worst tasting thing ever

Posted by Reviewer1583417 on May 13, 2013

I have to say I have tried many different kinds of supplements in my life and this really was far worse than I imagined it would be. There is no way I'd rather eat these instead of swallowing a supplement. I guess if you had absolutely no other means of getting these basic vitamins into your body besides sublingual....but seriously, just buy a child's flavored chewable instead. Today they have adult gummi's too, so there is no need to put yourself through that. Water is not helpful to wash these down, because the taste lingers. I won't buy these again.