vit D3

Posted by Reviewer2640010 on Jul 09, 2011

no complaints

Inst disolve tabs

Posted by Giordie on Nov 11, 2011

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Oct 27, 2014

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

Posted by 4819717247518805977 on Feb 13, 2015

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 30, 2015

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

sunlight