• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Good Product.

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

It actually works!

Posted by 4941744969228007783 on Sep 07, 2014

Good product, dissolves instantly, works quickly (in 10-20 minutes). You can also take just half tablet if 1mg is too much.

Good

Posted by 5666252895562183422 on Apr 28, 2015

Melts fast and works well, tastes better than spray what i had before

is ok

Posted by Mersila on Jan 09, 2016

i stoped using it coz gave me head ache but it seems good quality

Sublingual 1mg Melatonin helps me fall asleep

Posted by 5090935029584025505 on Oct 31, 2016

I tried regular oral melatonin, but I always had to anticipate if I would need it that night as it took a while to set it, and didn't often do much. The 1mg sublingual dose works well for me, helps me feel drowsy within 15-20 minutes.

Effective

Posted by 4888013095363987229 on Nov 06, 2016

It doesn´t knock me out but it does help to induce sleep, works a lot better than other much higher dosed normal melatonin pills I have taken in the past, sublingual is definitely the way to go.

Good

Posted by 5051079781482382862 on Dec 27, 2016

The tablets are small and dissolve easily, however they didn't aid in falling asleep as much as I hoped they would. This is not unique to this melatonin product but to all melatonin products I have used recently. Prior to this I had been using Doctor's Best 2.5 mg tablets a few years back which worked relatively effectively. But the variables at the time may have different to now, making me unable to draw a clear distinction between which is superior. That being said, basic internet research would suggest that the lower the dose of melatonin, the better, as the quantity contained in a typical product is many-folds greater than what is naturally produced.

possibly this works

Posted by 5223731567292470382 on Jun 21, 2014

I've tried a few times.

Aide au sommeil

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Jul 28, 2016

J'aime cette forme de mélatonine car facile à prendre et absorption optimale. Elle m'aide à dormir, mais pas quand je suis très stressée... Je la prends presque tous les soirs, rarement le week end et jamais pendant mes vacances.