Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 26, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Love this B supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on May 16, 2012

My daughter and I are both very tummy-sensitive to synthetic Bs. These melt instantly, and do not upset us at all!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2377709 on Feb 22, 2012

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

I like

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 27, 2011

IT has three principal viamin B, suppose to be vegetarian and is sublingual and good price

Tastes horribly

Posted by Reviewer2165989 on Dec 11, 2011

I will therefore not order them again. They also have a red color that looks very artificial.

Best for the money

Posted by Reviewer1406981 on Dec 08, 2011

I've been happy with this, and have reordered it several times.

no more tiredness

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

not sure taking along with other pills, combination of this and others has seen my energy levels pickup, no more tiredness, great so far

great, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Nov 01, 2011

great product and price, will buy again

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Jun 09, 2011

So glad iHerb is now carrying this product. We like the instant dissolve sublingual and being able to have the B-12, B-6 and folic acid all in one easy to use tablet.

energy