Superior Source, MicroLingual, Balance B Complex, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Inst Disolve Tabs

Posted by Giordie on Nov 11, 2011

Great idea for me as i cant swallow tabs etc product is first rate love it. Would like to see a Vitamin B1 included in the range please.

Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 12, 2012

Большое количество витаминов B по низкой цене. Необходимы во время болезни и при стрессе, а также для роста волос (лучше добавить к ним Inositol и Biotin в высоких дозировках) . Осторожно!! Витамины в таких дозировках не следует принимать долго без назначения врача!! Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Можно принимать, не запивая. Очень удобно! A large amount of vitamins B at the low price. Are necessary during an illness and at a stress, and also for growth of hair. Carefully!! Vitamins B such dosages shouldn't be accepted long without appointment of the doctor!! Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth. It is possible to accept, without washing down. Very conveniently!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2265324 on Dec 19, 2013

Taste is OK for me. Satisfied with the content, too. I will buy again.

Makes me relax

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

I feel better now.

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »