Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B-12, 1000 mcg, 60 Instant Dissolve Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great alernative to cyanocobalamin

Posted by juliem on Apr 13, 2012

It was virtually impossible to find it in Australia in methyl form so I'm very happy that I can get this instead of the common cyanocobalamin.

Great b 12 product

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

Seriously?

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 20, 2014

Can not tell any difference when using this. Nothing at all. I have ridges on my thumbnail and when I take B-12 my nail will start to smooth out and the ridges get smaller - not with this B-12. They got larger and started to get some on my other thumbnail. No energy, no nothing, could not tell I was even taking this.

Great Product

Posted by 5359973194038685596 on Apr 10, 2014

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

Good unless you are allergic to acacia gum

Posted by teacupLA on Jan 26, 2015

this is a great simple product. I am allergic to acacia gum so only use when the others run out

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »