Don't Waste Your Money

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Feb 27, 2013

I have been buying Stevia extract powder from iHerb for many years. NuNatural and NOW Stevia Extract Powder brands are both excellent. I, however, recently threw my money away when I bought 12 ounces of NuNaturals Stevia Powder, thinking I was buying Stevia EXTRACT Powder. Their Stevia Powder contains mostly "Maltodextrin and natural flavors." It is 20 times less sweet than the Extract Powder, and it doesn't taste as good. And I started putting on weight, something I didn't want, after using it. But this product, Sweet 'n Natural stevia Leaf Extract, is even much worse. I started using it at the recommended dosage and then increased gradually trying to reach some degree of sweetness but the more I added, the bitter it became. Gonna throw it away along with the NuNaturals Stevia Powder.

Super-bitter!

Posted by Reviewer1474964 on Sep 22, 2011

Yes, that's all.

try another

Posted by Reviewer1493960 on Jan 05, 2012

This stevia did not satisfy my expectations seemed like a flour, and was not very sweet either.

THIS STUFF IS NOT SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 14, 2012

I USUALLY BUY NUNATURALS,BUT I WAS STUPID & THIS WAS CHEAPER BUT IT IS NOT CHEAPER. I USE 1/2 TABLESPOON OF NUNATURALS TO 3 QUARTS OF TEA TO SWEETEN, I DO NOT LIKE MY TEA TO BE TO SWEET JUST ENOUGH TO TASTE, BUT WITH SWEET & NATURAL I USED 3 TIMES MORE OF IT AND STILL CAN NOT TASTE THE SWEET. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.

not very nice

Posted by Reviewer1396650 on Nov 15, 2012

This is horrible its floury and bitter would try another.

Waste of money

Posted by 5062341894223272629 on Dec 07, 2013

I bought this to mix with erythritol to make my own Truvia. I would not buy this again. It has very very little sweetness. Very frustrated and disappointed, so I write this in hopes of keeping someone else from making the same mistake.

No recomendable

Posted by 4933383029725745523 on Dec 02, 2014

Compre este endulzante sin leer los reviews, cosa que si he hecho con otros productos. No lo recomiendo no endulza nada y para lograrlo tienes que agregar gran cantidad de producto pero al hacer esto deja un sabor amargo no agradable. Decepcionante lo peor de todo es que compre 3 botes. Vere como lo uso