New To iHerb?

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3335047 on Mar 03, 2011

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1233037 on Aug 23, 2011

I really liked this product but wish it was a permanent hair dye rather than a semi as my hair grows too fast and the colour doesn't last as long as I would like to. Other than that, the product is wonderful.

what you see is what you get!!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

the coloring results are undeniable! if it says "chocolate" you're getting Chocolate!!

A bit red

Posted by Reviewer1885395 on Jun 26, 2013

Bit too red for my taste. But, I appreciate the "natural" aspect so much that I use this instead of Lóreal and such.

easy

Posted by 5061377389044313196 on Nov 25, 2013

easy to apply but difficulty to wash off.dropped a lot of hairs.Gray hair colors a week.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »