Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer3335047 on Mar 03, 2011

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1233037 on Aug 23, 2011

I really liked this product but wish it was a permanent hair dye rather than a semi as my hair grows too fast and the colour doesn't last as long as I would like to. Other than that, the product is wonderful.

No effect on dark hair

Posted by 5341293336078409574 on Jan 07, 2015

No effect on dark hair, but hair became smooth and shiny after applied

New formula

Posted by 4614451035436894857 on Nov 22, 2015

I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.

Great product but stains skin a lot

Posted by Reviewer1551180 on Mar 11, 2010

I like this product. Pros: leaves your hair smooth and looking healthy. Cons: stains your skin a lot, and you have to wash your hair before applying the product.

what you see is what you get!!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

the coloring results are undeniable! if it says "chocolate" you're getting Chocolate!!

A bit red

Posted by Reviewer1885395 on Jun 26, 2013

Bit too red for my taste. But, I appreciate the "natural" aspect so much that I use this instead of Lóreal and such.

easy

Posted by 5061377389044313196 on Nov 25, 2013

easy to apply but difficulty to wash off.dropped a lot of hairs.Gray hair colors a week.

Loved it!!! but......

Posted by 4801224513014604902 on Jun 02, 2014

Great intense color, a bit gothic though, made my hair VERY soft and shiny! But i think it lasted about 1,5 week.....every time i shower the hair it runs out, the water gets dark with color. Would love for it to stay at least 1 month.

Great when you don't have much time

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This henna helped me while I did not have much time to prepare myself a henna. Perfume is nice but does not really feel like proper henna, color was nice though. I prefer powder henna that allows me to add other ingredients to the mixture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »