Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.

A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1818532 on May 14, 2009

After deciding to give up chemical haircoloring, I tried this product and was very pleased with the result. of course it doesn't last as long as permanent haircolor but besides that the color is shiny and rich. My hair feels healthier than ever

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »