Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

makes my hair smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 27, 2015

Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.

A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by 4613605665590887610 on Jan 02, 2014

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1818532 on May 14, 2009

After deciding to give up chemical haircoloring, I tried this product and was very pleased with the result. of course it doesn't last as long as permanent haircolor but besides that the color is shiny and rich. My hair feels healthier than ever

Liked everything about it except the red color

Posted by Reviewer2504705 on Jun 18, 2009

This product is easy to use, and left my hair feeling great. It covered all the grey, but was more red in color than I was expecting. I'm going to try light brown instead.

bonito color

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on May 18, 2010

Tiñe las canas, y no da nada de alergia ni molestias, además deja el pelo muy suave y brillante.

very good~!