¡De mis favoritos de iHerb! ¡Mi color preferido de la marca!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

Aunque no es henna pura me gusta mucho la mezcla de ingredientes. Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). Resultado: cabello hidratado y con mucho cuerpo. Lo mejor: el color, el tiempo que dura el color y el tiempo corto de exposición. ¡También su aplicación! ¡Muy cómoda y agradable! He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado.

Much easier than other henna mixtures

Posted by 4682919428244966379 on May 19, 2015

I use this product on my grey mustache and sideburns because I am VERY allergic to permanent hair dyes; within about 12 hours of application I get a rash with small blisters on the skin next to the treated hair even if I am very careful not to let the dye touch my skin. Besides the visible rash the skin is very itchy for a week after using ANY permanent hair dye. I've experienced NONE of those symptoms with this Surya Henna product. What I like most about this product is that it comes premixed and can be used over and over. I only need a very small amt to do the areas that I do. I have almost no grey hair on my scalp...just the head hair below the top of my ears... so far, at least!;-) The instructions say to simply remove the nozzle cap, rather cutting the tip off, if you intend to use only a portion of the contents at once. It doesn't seem to "go bad". Like any henna product, the coloring only lasts for several days and needs to be reapplied often; I use it once a week. However, it does work much better to give me a medium brown hair color (with red highlights): other henna-based products that I've tried mainly turn out red with a little brown tint to the hair. Since it is a premixed liquid, it is MUCH easier and cleaner to use; no mixing, no lumpy/crusty green mess to leave on for an hour... or two! I get the desired results leaving this product on for only 30 minutes, which is a HUGE time saver! Lastly, I had to sign a waiver to get this product shipped to me, since something in it is on California's Proposition 65 hit list for being a potential carcinogen. That did make me think twice, since I am treating hair near my mouth, but I refrain from eating or drinking while I have am doing the dying. Having lived in this state all my life, I know that Prop 65 often overreacts as do many of CA's overreaching environmental (and other bureaucratic) policies. I'm glad that I did opt to try Surya's product out. It works! I was ready to give up and live with the old man grey facial hair because the allergy consequences of proper coloration were unworkable and I didn't want to have red facial hair instead of grey hair!

beautiful hair!!! no gray!!!!

Posted by 4848770440843361411 on Mar 30, 2015

Love this product! No smell and works great on curly hair!!! I always buy a chocolate and black, love the result. My second time recordings.

carolyn

Posted by 4904169501085255111 on Mar 29, 2015

great hair colour

Nice Chocolate Henna! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Hair coloring

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Oct 17, 2014

Very good color, easy to apply, penetrates well. perfect.

good

Posted by 5592488556445675852 on Sep 27, 2014

good product

Henna Cream

Posted by 4873224987077694413 on Jul 31, 2014

Fast delivery and very happy with product!

This is my favorite color of the henna creams.

Posted by 5181605181440521448 on Jun 15, 2014

Best hair color ever! The color is gorgeous (I get tons of compliments), makes my hair so soft, and looks natural. So easy to use, no headaches, no bad smells and odors, you don't have to use the whole bottle. You use what you want to and save for more treatments or touch ups.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.