Great Product.

Posted by 5417004318118643244 on Nov 20, 2013

I love this hair product, gives wonderful highlights to grey hair. Smells good, not like chemical dyes and is very easy to use. Only problem I've had is having to pay at extra £13.88 import tax so that really bumps the price up for uk buyers.

Great Hair

Posted by 5235111220938609021 on Jan 28, 2014

I have thinning grey hair and was concerned about chemicals so when I discovered Surya I thought this is it, this product is great, I can use it every week and it makes my hair look fantastic. Disappointed that it is out-of-stock at the moment. I-herb please replenish your stocks soon.

Not ready for grey

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Sep 19, 2013

This is a really great product,lasts as well as any other semi permanent I have used,if not better,no skin reaction,which is wonderful for me after sooooo many problems with chemical hair colors,I will defenetly continue to purchase it great color too

Fell in love with this product

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Mar 08, 2013

It's really great, colors well and conditions hair at the same time. I would recommend it, besides one bottle might be enough for two times if you don't have really long hair.

no mess

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

great color gray coverage no mess leave hair shinny will only buy this from now on

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3094209 on May 19, 2011

Love the natural brown colour. Great product to treat your hair

Nice Chocolate Henna! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

beautiful color

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on May 16, 2011

This is the best shade if you have dark brown hair. Easy to use and can get about 3 uses out of 1 bottle. I wish it lasted a while longer, but at least the grays look like highlights as it washes out.

Red tint, but nice.

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Jun 30, 2011

I have light brown hair and used this dye. It came out a deep red-brown. It's a lovely color and suits me fine for now. The natural henna dye definitely left my hair feeling healthier than harsher dyes out there. The dark chocolate-brown with deep red hues is really nice. Just a little spark from regular deep brown. Other folks said to mix 1/2 of light brown and 1/2 of dark brown if you're really looking for a medium brown (and not red). Maybe I'll try that when I want to shift colors.

bonito color

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on May 18, 2010

Tiñe las canas, y no da nada de alergia ni molestias, además deja el pelo muy suave y brillante.