fantastic

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Sep 08, 2012

i used chocolate & my hair is warm med brown with grey coming through. worked well, no smell & needed doing again a month later, the second time i didnt use the whole bottle so will keep & do again just on roots.I also forgot & left it on for 2 hrs was a little darker but good after i washed it.def buy again!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2992316 on Oct 04, 2012

very good indeed. jave been using it for two years already. doesn last long, so you have to reapply it after 2-3 weeks. i would recommend taking the shade taht is simikar to your natural one.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Oct 09, 2012

Nice

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Oct 17, 2012

Have used this henna for years, will continue to purchase and use. Very smooth, no grit like powdered henna.

Great coulour!

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Dec 27, 2012

Though, it does not last long enough...

Customs charges but product is excellent

Posted by 5019142639313639351 on Jan 30, 2013

Took about 3 weeks to arrive as expected (sent to the UK) and recieved an extra £12 customs charges, but the product was excellent and came with a few freebies too, was worth the wait as Surya Henna is difficult to find in the UK. Thanks :)

Fell in love with this product

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Mar 08, 2013

It's really great, colors well and conditions hair at the same time. I would recommend it, besides one bottle might be enough for two times if you don't have really long hair.

Darker than I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2514211 on Oct 01, 2012

I have very thin brown hair, which has never been dyed before. It always looked frizzy especially at the end because it is quite thin, so I used this to tone it down a bit with a bit of shine. They say that it does not really affect the color that much if your hair is black to dark brown, but it does. I left it about one and a half an hour, maybe it is because my hair is thin or whatever, but my hair turned out to be almost black with a hint of brown... It's gotten so much darker than I was, which I had not expected at all. Consider lighter color if you have brown or lighter hair, and do not want to change the color of it that much. Except the unexpected dark color, it does not smell and do not harm the texture of your thin hair at all. 꽤 밝은 자연갈색의 가느다란 머리카락을 가지고 있고 염색은 처음입니다. 머리가 꽤 가는 편이라 항상 끄트머리가 부스스해보이곤 해서 약간 톤다운 시키려고 구입했어요. 원래 블랙에서 다크 브라운 컬러의 헤어를 가졌으면 별로 헤어 컬러에 영향을 미치지 않는다고 나와있는데 아니네요;; 한시간 반 정도 놔두었고 원래 염색액 색같은 약간 갈색빛 도는 검정색이 되었어요... 원래 제 머리색보다 훨씬 어두워졌어요. 갈색이나 그보다 더 밝은 머리컬러인데 약간 톤 다운만 시키고 싶은 정도라면 더 밝은 색을 사야할 듯 합니다. 색이 어둡다는것 빼고는 냄새도 전혀 안나고 가느다란 머릿결도 전혀 상하지 않아요. 근데 한 한달쯤이면 물이 거의 빠지는듯도 해요.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Apr 08, 2014

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by 5602707879119415634 on Dec 31, 2013

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.