Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.

nice color, dark brown with highlights

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 24, 2010

Surya henna is a great product for women that want to use a color without all the harsh chemicals. I really like it. My hair is dark brown and I have gray hair also and it covers the gray.

nice color

Posted by Reviewer2535060 on Jan 22, 2012

Beautiful shade and easy to apply. I'm very satisfied.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer3043477 on Feb 06, 2012

works great i have an allergy to all hair dye this is the best!!!!!!!!!

makes my hair smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 21, 2011

it does not cover the grey hair and the color run during every wash.

Beautiful!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Dec 06, 2010

My dry hair after colouring feels smooth,healthier and shiny.Colour is a bit dark,almost black but very beautiful in sunshine,real chocolate.Cover all grey hair perfectly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2233005 on Dec 02, 2010

There's not a whole lot more to say than what I titled the review with. It is a GREAT product! I used it, and I chose it because I didn't want chemicals in my hair and I also wanted to color my hair while pregnant and I was advised to use Henna as a means of doing so. I am VERY pleased with the outcome of color as well. Thank you iHerb for you great product.

Much easier than other henna mixtures

Posted by 4682919428244966379 on May 19, 2015

I use this product on my grey mustache and sideburns because I am VERY allergic to permanent hair dyes; within about 12 hours of application I get a rash with small blisters on the skin next to the treated hair even if I am very careful not to let the dye touch my skin. Besides the visible rash the skin is very itchy for a week after using ANY permanent hair dye. I've experienced NONE of those symptoms with this Surya Henna product. What I like most about this product is that it comes premixed and can be used over and over. I only need a very small amt to do the areas that I do. I have almost no grey hair on my scalp...just the head hair below the top of my ears... so far, at least!;-) The instructions say to simply remove the nozzle cap, rather cutting the tip off, if you intend to use only a portion of the contents at once. It doesn't seem to "go bad". Like any henna product, the coloring only lasts for several days and needs to be reapplied often; I use it once a week. However, it does work much better to give me a medium brown hair color (with red highlights): other henna-based products that I've tried mainly turn out red with a little brown tint to the hair. Since it is a premixed liquid, it is MUCH easier and cleaner to use; no mixing, no lumpy/crusty green mess to leave on for an hour... or two! I get the desired results leaving this product on for only 30 minutes, which is a HUGE time saver! Lastly, I had to sign a waiver to get this product shipped to me, since something in it is on California's Proposition 65 hit list for being a potential carcinogen. That did make me think twice, since I am treating hair near my mouth, but I refrain from eating or drinking while I have am doing the dying. Having lived in this state all my life, I know that Prop 65 often overreacts as do many of CA's overreaching environmental (and other bureaucratic) policies. I'm glad that I did opt to try Surya's product out. It works! I was ready to give up and live with the old man grey facial hair because the allergy consequences of proper coloration were unworkable and I didn't want to have red facial hair instead of grey hair!