Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

I first used the Surya Chocolate and Copper together. One tablespoon each, stirred around and followed the directions as stated, wash hair, towel dry, left on for 1 hour, etc. It did not cover my gray very well, so 3 weeks later I used just the chocolate on dry hair and left on for 1 hour 20 minutes. The hour probably would have been long enough. It worked perfectly. Forgot to condition it, but by the time it was dry, it looked and felt conditioned anyway. I love this hair coloring. Next time I'm trying chocolate and red together.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer3043477 on Feb 06, 2012

works great i have an allergy to all hair dye this is the best!!!!!!!!!

nice color

Posted by Reviewer2535060 on Jan 22, 2012

Beautiful shade and easy to apply. I'm very satisfied.

nice color, dark brown with highlights

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 24, 2010

Surya henna is a great product for women that want to use a color without all the harsh chemicals. I really like it. My hair is dark brown and I have gray hair also and it covers the gray.

makes my hair smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.

Very, very dark

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 21, 2011

it does not cover the grey hair and the color run during every wash.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2999825 on Jan 02, 2012

very easy to use, and colours hair good

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2730312 on Oct 11, 2011

My wife used it, it's a 3-d bottle

Surya Henna coloring cream

Posted by Reviewer1806423 on Dec 31, 2011

Hi, great product - easy to use and makes my hair feel lovely and fresh. so much nicer than the powder ones and so much easier.