Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1233037 on Aug 23, 2011

I really liked this product but wish it was a permanent hair dye rather than a semi as my hair grows too fast and the colour doesn't last as long as I would like to. Other than that, the product is wonderful.

¡De mis favoritos de iHerb! ¡Mi color preferido de la marca!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

Aunque no es henna pura me gusta mucho la mezcla de ingredientes. Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). Resultado: cabello hidratado y con mucho cuerpo. Lo mejor: el color, el tiempo que dura el color y el tiempo corto de exposición. ¡También su aplicación! ¡Muy cómoda y agradable! He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado.

Awesome hair color

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Mar 02, 2009

I tried brown color and I like chocolate one the best. It covered my grey hair. It is starting washing out, it has been two weeks already and now grey hair looks more like highlights. It is very gentle and you can color your hair every three or four weeks, my hair grows out very fast. I highly recommend this chocolate color.

Pricey but very gentle on hair.

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Sep 08, 2012

I love this product, just wish it were less expensive.

Raving fan

Posted by Reviewer1363119 on Jun 09, 2011

Great product.

It's True

Posted by Reviewer1000063 on Feb 29, 2012

wonderful for my hair; felt like i conditioned my hair instead of just coloring it. I am allergic to p-phenylenediamine which is in all the store brand hair dyes such as Clairol, L'Oreal, etc. so when I discovered this henna cream, I was so thankful. It restored the shine to my hair, and it really does feel silky as your other reviewers said.

Excellent Henna!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

Lovely colour and safe too!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Apr 22, 2010

You will be amazed at the condition of your hair.

plauku dazai

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

dazeme drauge, gavosi puiki sodri , ruda spalva su nuostabiu blizgesiu

Customs charges but product is excellent

Posted by 5019142639313639351 on Jan 30, 2013

Took about 3 weeks to arrive as expected (sent to the UK) and recieved an extra £12 customs charges, but the product was excellent and came with a few freebies too, was worth the wait as Surya Henna is difficult to find in the UK. Thanks :)