Henna at its best!!

Posted by Reviewer2020181 on Oct 15, 2009

I've been using this for a few years and I think its just what I need for graying edges.

Surya Cream Hemma

Posted by Reviewer2372647 on Sep 27, 2008

This really works over gray, and I've found after several applications is similar to permanent color and I only have to touch up the roots. Best henna products I've used.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Nov 29, 2008

Surya Henna cream is an excellent product. I am so happy that I found it and as it makes my hair so healthy and the color is so vibrant, glossy, it is perfect!

happy mom

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Dec 02, 2008

easy to use and the color is so shiny

Awesome hair color

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Mar 02, 2009

I tried brown color and I like chocolate one the best. It covered my grey hair. It is starting washing out, it has been two weeks already and now grey hair looks more like highlights. It is very gentle and you can color your hair every three or four weeks, my hair grows out very fast. I highly recommend this chocolate color.

Excellent product and colour

Posted by Reviewer1656124 on Mar 07, 2009

I am very happy with this product as it covers all the greys and treat the hair at the same time without all thestrong chemicals. It seems to last longer than all semis I have tried. have applied to mya hair on 24/2 today is 8 march and the colour is still looking good. I would buy it again and again...

no mess

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

great color gray coverage no mess leave hair shinny will only buy this from now on

Love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1486757 on Mar 25, 2009

This is an easy to use henna treatment. It gives my hair lots of body. Since my hair is short, I can get 2 applications from one bottle.

great color

Posted by Reviewer3249764 on Apr 04, 2009

Never tried before. Great color!!! Lasted about 2 weeks and some grays are starting to show but I do wash often. I also am doing clay baths so I know it is pulling color off quicker. Over all product is awesome!!!!!

Henna Cream