usually happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1894917 on May 18, 2010

im usually happy with this product but i have purchased 3 bottles now they are like water instead of cream ordered dark brown leave you red there must be a manufacturing problem with product.very unhappy

nmalek

Posted by Reviewer2709413 on Dec 03, 2008

Product was not upto my expectation and what presented by the company online. Long time wash required and it was less than what claimed in the bottle, (I do weight the color), It was completely washed off after twice shower. Very unhappy with product, not worth the price.

Surya Henna Dark Brown

Posted by Reviewer2252990 on Jul 08, 2013

it does not cover the grays. it stained my pillows cases for two weeks, will never buy it again.

Great disappointment

Posted by 5661434981025758536 on Aug 20, 2013

If you're looking for permanent hair coloring this product is NOT for you - it does produce a lovely color and feel for the hair but it also washes out in less than a week!

Doesn't help if you have allergies or have sensitive skin

Posted by 5262566747677554571 on Feb 09, 2015

Doesn't help if you have allergies or have sensitive skin

Worthless

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Mar 02, 2015

A complete and total waste of time and money! I followed the directions exactly, but left in on even longer than recommended - a full 90 minutes. After rinsing, it was as if I had done nothing at all to my hair! I will stick to Herbatint, which works wonderfully!

Not working

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on May 13, 2015

This is not working, even I followed the instructions! I've to change back to henna powder.

The worst I've ever tried

Posted by 4692607411617514144 on Jun 12, 2015

Terrible!!! Полная х-ня

total disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

The only disappointment from Iherb so far... It did not cover grey hair, although i was holding it twice longer than instructed. Also, my hair did not look any healthier after it. Not going to risk and try again, not worth it at all