June Rodrigues

Posted by 5718899861798667422 on May 10, 2015

I have used this product for the last 3yrs. I have developed several allergies over a period and find that this is the only hair product that I can use.

convenient but not brilliant for my hair's health after a while

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 19, 2013

I like this hair dye as its mostly natural, but after a while it made my hair a bit dry and lifeless. I've gone back to the pure henna powder. It takes longer but makes my hair shiny, bouncy and healthy, so this hair dye can't compete with that. it's a pity as its much easier to apply than using henna powder.

Surya Henna - works but...

Posted by Reviewer2389691 on Oct 16, 2013

I have used this product for several years now and find that although it is great coverage and works immediately - it washes out within just a few washes, making it necessary to reapply more than once a month. For that reason I give it 3 stars as it becomes costly. I am at a loss to find another vendor that sells these cheaper, so I will most likely reorder here.

Surya Henna Brasil Cream Dark Brown and Light Brown

Posted by 4712043656478714715 on Jul 08, 2013

I bought dark brown and light brown to mix together as my hair is medium brown with lots of grey through it. After the first aplication, I was pleased with the result, it covered the greys and looked a natural brown with slight reddish highlights, so I ordered 4 more bottles. However after 2days and one shampoo the grey hairs were visible once more. It was kind of disappointing, but it caused no reaction or chemical smell and hopefully no harm to my hair. I will try it a few more times and hopefully the colour might last longer next time, at least I can cover the greys when I need to when going to out. I think it is a inexpensive reasonable product with out the nasties and have recommended to others to try on their hair as it might just be my hair.

Great Product most of the time

Posted by Reviewer1599776 on Apr 16, 2013

This product does provide great grey coverage and doesn't irritate my scalp. The only problem I have had is with 3 bottles not working and having dried up little chunks in it. These same bottles also didn't hold there color and washed out almost completely the first shampoo after coloring. This is frustrating since it takes almost an hour and a half for the whole process and also because each bottle is a little more then $9!

Smells great but colour is still washing out days after!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Jan 07, 2013

I wish I could rate this product higher but the colour is still coming out of my hair 2 days later after 5 or 6 shampoos! The colour has stained two of my pillowcases (luckily has come out with stain remover) and it also went too dark but that could have been my fault for leaving it on too long. It smells much better than the henna I was using from lush and I would use this again but I recommend monitoring the colour change and covering your pillowcase with a towel for a few nights so that you don't ruin your cover or pillow

Fényes haj

Posted by Reviewer3075944 on Oct 05, 2012

Nagyon szép fényt és mély színt ad a hajamnak, de sajnos az őszeket egyáltalán nem fedte be. Csak annak ajánlom, akinek nincs ősz hajszála. Ilyen esetben viszont kiváló!

Doesn't stay long

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

Doesn't cover gray too good, and color doesn't stay long. Washes off in a week.

BUEN RESULTADO

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on May 19, 2012

ME HA GUSTADO, ES VERDAD QUE CUBRE LAS CANAS EN POCO TIEMPO PERO TAMBIEN SE VA EN POCO TIEMPO. HE UTILIZADO OTROS PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE HENNA Y NO HAN SIDO TAN EFICACES. AUNQUE HE PROBADO NATURTINT Y ME GUSTA MÁS.

Great color but stains after wash

Posted by Reviewer2703872 on Feb 23, 2012

Be careful of wearing light clothing after washing your hair. Henna comes off bit by bit even after days and still stains clothing. Was great the first few days though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »