Good hair color

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using this hair color for a while. The first time I used it it stayed in my hair for about three months. I then purchased another a bottle afterwards and it is not even a month and it is wearing out of my hair. I will not use again. Iherbs sells a lot of these hair color and I will try another brand and compare.

Great

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I was using commercial store bought hair dyes before switching to this henna. I love the colour of this henna and it seems to be nourishing to my hair. It is a lot easier, quicker and less messy than regular hair dye plus no nasty chemicals. I have thin long hair and get 2 uses worth out of one. The only downfall is that the dye doesn't last long, i probably dye it every 2-3 weeks.

Brillo y color preciosos

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Sep 09, 2014

Es de lo mejor que he probado en tintes y en genas. Deja mucho brillo y tiñe bien. Eso sí, si tienes canas, las patillas no cogen el color y quedan rubias. Hay que dejarla puesta de 3 a 4 horas. Salvo lo dicho y que se va con los lavados y hay que repetir, me parece el tinte perfecto. Pienso seguir usándolo. Me encanta. Le daría 5 estrellas si no fuera por esos detalles.

If you have sensitive skin, go for this temporary dye!

Posted by crissy on Nov 12, 2013

I have a bad scalp, and using regular hair dye's makes my scalp really flaky and bad. Using this does not make my scalp worse at all. I also love that it does not reek of ammonia. It does have a strong scent, but so much better. It's color is natural looking. It mostly covers grey pretty well, but it will be a lighter color, which is okay for me. The hard part is getting the roots good since it isn't as permanent as the harsh chemical kinds. It also fades slowly, but you can reuse it a couple times (over time, the opened bottle will not work as well). Overall, having such a sensitive scalp, I really love this product.

很柔顺但会掉色

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 04, 2013

用了之后头发很柔顺,比局油还好,这是一大优点。而且不象其他的天然染发剂,这个拿出来就可以用,不用调配。但是染后会掉色,白发多的话,两个星期就要再染;白发少的话,三个星期左右吧。另外还有一点就是,虽然是用指甲花做的,但这种又不是完全天然,还渗有其他成分的,所以。。。。。。综合来说,有优点有缺点吧。

Dark, dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 12, 2013

Product is great, but the color is really dark. If you have light brown hair, this will turn it way too dark. Fortunately, it deep conditions and the color will eventually fade. All the Surya shades turn out dark. I ended up mixing light brown with ash blonde to avoid having blackish hair.

Fin farge

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Aug 04, 2013

Denne var mørk brun, en fin farge:)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1510326 on Nov 18, 2012

This is my 2nd time using this product. The dark brown is perfect for my black hair & has complete grey coverage. It's easy to use with no mixing & the results are moisturized hair with rich color. Will use again.

Posted by Reviewer1306111 on Aug 11, 2012

I am not able to use any other hair dye

nice colour

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

am very happy with the sheen on my hair and how wonderfully soft it feels after using. takes a while for the cream to rinse off though, do use an old towel to towel dry your hair for the next one or two days. colour is lasting and beautiful!