YOU must start with CLEAN hair

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Jun 28, 2013

you should leave it in as long as possible AND start with squeaky clean hair . Many people dont use henna properly and complain at the results... Your hair MUST be FRESHLY washed.(shampoo ONLY NO conditioner)..towel dry and apply henna . Wrap in plastic and leave on as long as you can..minimum 2 hours I like to leave it on for 4. The colour then takes MUCH better. Also after colouring I try not to wash my hair for 3 days....

Great!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011

Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!

I am amazed

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Jan 25, 2010

I was very unsure to use this product, because all of the ingredients aren't "natural". Applying was so easy and the results.. i have never gotten such a lovely dark brown with another hair color. I received compliments daily about my hair color!

surya henna brasil cream dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1695572 on Aug 27, 2008

Fantastic product, leaves hair really shiney and beautifully coloured, even the greyest greys!

Henna Color Cream

Posted by Reviewer1367909 on Mar 23, 2011

Really good product that covers gray well, has no ammonia or some of the other very harsh chemicals, and for me, I have to leave it on for two hours to really have the dark brown color. The drawback for me is that it only lasts for two to three weeks.

The healthiest hair color

Posted by Reviewer1787024 on Jan 18, 2011

I do not lose any hair after I color with Henna.Other products make hair to fall, and hair become stiff and unhealthy.

best hair color ever

Posted by Reviewer1573583 on Mar 13, 2011

This cream henna is great for dark brown hair. It deeply conditions and has helped my hair recover from years of regular drugstore hair color. I like to alternate between the dark brown and the black. I am a med-dark brunette.

Wonderful Results!

Posted by Reviewer1537126 on Dec 09, 2007

My hair is fine and gets damaged easily. In an effort to minimize damage, I had been using another, and rather expensive, plant-based hair colouring product for a couple of years. This so-called natural product left my hair feeling completely dead and unmanagable without using massive amounts of conditioners! Wishing to grow my hair, I finally decided that I 'had it' with this clearly hair-destructive stuff. I looked for alternatives, but was skeptical about using henna since I have some grays sneaking in here and there (was told that henna turns gray into orange!). I then came across Surya Henna Cream and it claimed to cover grays the very first time. Most importantly for me was the cream formulation of this product that made it sound easy to use. I read several costumer reviews -- some very negative and others extremely satisfied. Not really having found any other attractive alternatives, I decdided to give the Surya Cream Henna a try. The results by far surpassed my wildest expectations and I am still in disbelieve over how beautiful and healthy my once damaged hair is today! The colour is stunning (I mixed dark brown with light brown) and the texture is the softest I can remember. I love the feel of my shoulder length hair again and look forward to growing back my soft, beautiful long hair. I am extremely grateful to have found this outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer2625756 on Jul 17, 2008

I which all internet purchases went as easy as your company, you guys are great!!!

The best alternative to powder henna!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Sep 03, 2012

Anyone who has ever used pure henna (powder form) knows how messy could be to apply it however with this Surya Henna elegant cream formula all the mess is gone. Let me point out that sadly it does fade out a little quicker than regular henna but since the application is so effortless that is not really a huge problem for me plus if your hair is shorter you will be able to use the container for more than one colouring. I have a naturally dark brown hair and I use Surya Henna in Dark Brown to deepen a colour a bit; it makes my hair colour much richer and it really gives lustre and a silky feel to my hair. Since henna (Lawsonia inermis) leaves have a red-orange dye molecule and this hair colour obviously contains henna leaves extract you have to expect a reddish undertone to the colour (this may be more visible on the grey & white hair).