| English
| USD ($)

Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Henna Color Cream

Posted by Reviewer1367909 on Mar 23, 2011

Really good product that covers gray well, has no ammonia or some of the other very harsh chemicals, and for me, I have to leave it on for two hours to really have the dark brown color. The drawback for me is that it only lasts for two to three weeks.

Dark Brown Hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Dec 09, 2010

The color is dark brown for about a week, fading gradually. The hair then looks nicely and naturally striped, with dark brown color and a little lighter brown color. (I have been using this product for many months). Whats not nice about this is that I can see the color dripping of when I rinse my hair with water after the shampooing (using the Surya Henna conditioner helps with this problem) The towel gets a little brownish too for about 2 weeks. I use a towel on my pillow at night for the same reasons. I find it more messy then the powder haircolor. Too bad that the powder haircoloring comes out too reddish.

usually happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1894917 on May 18, 2010

im usually happy with this product but i have purchased 3 bottles now they are like water instead of cream ordered dark brown leave you red there must be a manufacturing problem with product.very unhappy

best hair color ever

Posted by Reviewer1573583 on Mar 13, 2011

This cream henna is great for dark brown hair. It deeply conditions and has helped my hair recover from years of regular drugstore hair color. I like to alternate between the dark brown and the black. I am a med-dark brunette.

Posted by Reviewer2625756 on Jul 17, 2008

I which all internet purchases went as easy as your company, you guys are great!!!