Not good anymore

Posted by Reviewer1713391 on Mar 10, 2015

The quality is not the same as before. Color completely washed out after couple washes.

Worthless

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Mar 02, 2015

A complete and total waste of time and money! I followed the directions exactly, but left in on even longer than recommended - a full 90 minutes. After rinsing, it was as if I had done nothing at all to my hair! I will stick to Herbatint, which works wonderfully!

Doesn't help if you have allergies or have sensitive skin

Posted by 5262566747677554571 on Feb 09, 2015

Doesn't help if you have allergies or have sensitive skin

Brillo y color preciosos

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Sep 09, 2014

Es de lo mejor que he probado en tintes y en genas. Deja mucho brillo y tiñe bien. Eso sí, si tienes canas, las patillas no cogen el color y quedan rubias. Hay que dejarla puesta de 3 a 4 horas. Salvo lo dicho y que se va con los lavados y hay que repetir, me parece el tinte perfecto. Pienso seguir usándolo. Me encanta. Le daría 5 estrellas si no fuera por esos detalles.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Aug 01, 2014

This works well, easy to use, is natural and lasts a very decent length of time through several hair washes (more than expected).

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

This temporary dye works well and comes off easily from skin. I will say that it went rancid in about 4-5 months, though.

No more grey

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Mar 22, 2014

Love all of the Surya cream range no bad reaction,healthy hair,easy to use,just leave it on for up to 2 hrs for great results

Good Product

Posted by 5666329077518527197 on Dec 30, 2013

I like the product very much.

convenient but not brilliant for my hair's health after a while

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 19, 2013

I like this hair dye as its mostly natural, but after a while it made my hair a bit dry and lifeless. I've gone back to the pure henna powder. It takes longer but makes my hair shiny, bouncy and healthy, so this hair dye can't compete with that. it's a pity as its much easier to apply than using henna powder.

Best Natural Dye

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Dec 10, 2013

This product is SOOOO much nicer than the traditional mix it yourself hennas. I recently tried the cheaper Henna mix. The color wasn't as strong (I have dark brown hair) and the other product stank so bad. Do yourself a favor and buy this excellent product. The color lasts for more than 2 months and the smell is alright.