Beautiful Color

Posted by Reviewer2676663 on Aug 27, 2009

I have long light brown highlighted hair and first started using the Surya Golden Brown shade but it was a little dark and a little ashy on me until it faded a bit then I loved it . I decided to try the golden Blond and right off the bat the color was perfect. I may experiment with blending the two next . Of course the outcome of the color is going to depend on what your base color is so if your thinking of trying any new color line for the first time do a test strand first.

Love the ease of cream henna!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Sep 01, 2009

I used to use the powdered henna and while it lasted a bit longer, the ease of the cream henna has converted me. Love the ease of cream henna!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on Dec 07, 2008

Safe hair dye that covers grey!Henna is good for your hair, too!

Surya

Posted by Reviewer2904407 on May 21, 2009

Very good. I am using this product for 3 years now.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Feb 26, 2010

I use this on my half light brown, half gray hair. My hair has not been bleached. It comes out very natural and covers the gray well. I was afraid of an orange look but I am extremely pleased. I tried the light blonde first but it didn't seem to cover the gray as well especially around the temples. Both products are extremely conditioning and make my hair shine. This was the first time I've had people ask what I did with my hair.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Treatment

Posted by Reviewer3348201 on Mar 05, 2010

Wonderful. Easy to use; colors gray; leaves hair soft and full. Great color.

SURYA HENNA BRASIL CREAM HAIR COLORING

Posted by Reviewer2537302 on Jun 09, 2010

I am very satisfied, it's a very good product even for white hair, and it smells good !

Golden blonde

Posted by Reviewer3080570 on Jul 16, 2010

Great coverage and colour and a wonderful scent. My hair was soft and shiny, and there was no mess. Over three weeks later the colour is still vibrant. I will definitely use this again, and highly recommend it to others.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 05, 2010

Ultra soft and the color lasts and lasts!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer3126374 on Feb 08, 2011

Worked great and the color was vibrant...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »