Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Dec 30, 2015

Hi, I've used this for years and it works really well. I love that I can't find any "bad" ingredients. It looks safe for my health. Recently though, I've notices that the price went up, and that the product is more watery. Though that may have been a lot with the quality a little off, when I put the product in my hands it runs off, and it used to stay in my hands until I put it on my head. I'll still buy this product to see if it was a bad lot, or if it's what they had to do to conserve the price (though higher). If it's the later, I won't purchase it in the future. I'm hopeful

did not cover my grey heir

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Dec 25, 2015

followed the instruction no coverage of grey hair at the 2nd application lef tit in for 3 hrs only faint covering of grey hair . woudl not recommend this product for grey hair.

Didn't colour grey hair

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Disappointing, just made grey hair yellow.

Beautiful Golden Brown Hair Color! Safe for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair!

Pretty useless

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 18, 2014

I went to my hairdresser to get this product put into my hair professionally . I have charcoal/ mousey colored hair . She put the product in according to the directions and it was all done properly but the color was totally in effectual and hardly done a thing ! I had some lighter ends on my hair due to some foils that were growing out and they were the only bits that lightened up or changed. So all in all I was very disappointed with the product.

A beautiful color and very bright and doesn´t damage

Posted by 5408603035792891914 on Aug 20, 2014

It´s the best I have ever used and I´ve tried a lot. It gives a very special bright and the color is great. And the most important: not damage hair. If you don´t want it too dark mixt it with the light brown or the golden brown brown. But if you have white hair you should put the dark on the root and the mixt in the rest of your hair. Live it for three hours to have the right color. I´ve found my perfect hair dye. Es el mejor tinte que he probado nunca y he usado un montón. El pelo queda brillante y con un color muy bonito. Si no quieres una melena muy oscura, una buena idea es dar el oscuro en la raiz y mezclarlo con el claro o con el dorado en el resto del cabello. Lo mejor es probar.

Good natural colour

Posted by 5482070474509328012 on Apr 10, 2014

Very good colourant. This leaves hair feeling silky and soft. The only problem is it doesn't last long.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

Smells nice, conditions, covers gray. Much easier than powdered henna. Only bad thing is that it does not last.

Natural colour

Posted by 5066652381878090747 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been colouring with Surya for five years because: It suits my lifestyle which includes swimming, running and board riding a few times a week. I am also allergic to salon dyes. The colour is natural looking and fades out therefore no regrowth (some colours such as dark brown can fade less therefore have slight regrowth). I usually rinse and condition my hair almost daily particularly after swimming but rarely wash with shampoo as this stops the hair drying and losing colour. Easy to apply and doesn't stain skin It is very cheap . K.W.

Muy natural

Posted by 5382680724670058528 on Oct 23, 2013

Después de utilizar este producto durante varios meses, he de decir que realmente funciona y queda muy natural para simular algunas canas y dar un baño de brillo al pelo. Si nunca te has teñido el pelo, recomiendo dejar actuar el producto durante 1 hora, aclarar y secar con el secador. Las canas se quedan con reflejos dorados. Ideal si tienes el pelo castaño-rubio. La primera vez dura 1 semana lavando el pelo todos los días. A medida que vas utilizando el producto dura más. Ahora lo utilizo cada 2-3 semanas. Tengo el pelo fino y largo y el mismo bote lo puedes utilizar 2-3 veces. Cunde mucho.