Great Henna

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Oct 24, 2008

I was very sceptical to try this out but had no choice as I had run out of my French Henna. I have been trying various other henna products out in the market and was very unhappy until I tried this. This is GREAT, it made my hair feel so soft and the color got into the gray hair as well (just as it says). I love it and so happy that I do not have to travel to Europe to find the good henna! It is an absolutley fantastic product!!!

Fun color for those who are starting to grey

Posted by Reviewer2249061 on Dec 18, 2009

I have medium brown hair with lots of red highlights when I'm in the sun. The Mahogany color adds a reddish metallic sparkle to my grey strands without significant change to the rest of my hair. I use a small brush to apply the color. I would not recommend this color for those that have moderate greying (you could look like a senior punk rocker). My order came with a free 3 oz bottle of color fixation. This leave-in conditioner creates lots of shine and tames frizz into bouncy curls.

Henna

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Feb 18, 2013

Mahogany left me with an orange hair around the roots and skin 1-2 weeks. I have gray hair around hairline. Two weeks later I used the chocolate which was a beautiful color, I would love to use it but the rating on www.ewg.org/skindeep has a rating of 4 despite that the company claims that it does not have chemicals. it's very disappointing. I would love to support them but I wish it didn't have all the damaging chemicals.

Excellent product and colour

Posted by Reviewer1656124 on Mar 07, 2009

I am very happy with this product as it covers all the greys and treat the hair at the same time without all the strong chemicals. It seems to last longer than all semis I have tried. have applied to mya hair on 24/2 today is 8 march and the colour is still looking good. I would buy it again and again...

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Mar 13, 2009

Works very well.

Better than powder - easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3100434 on Jun 24, 2009

It colors well. You can apply it easily as it is a cream. I have dark brown hair with grey... it looks as if I just have highlights. I have been using it since I moved to the States three years ago. It arrives usually in just a couple of days. Best price website when you add shipping... others may seem to cost less until you add the shipping.

Pleasant surprise - beautiful result

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Jul 12, 2009

I've been refining my diet and searching for ways to remove everything toxic possible in my life and am grateful to find Surya Henna. Used it today and was more than pleasantly surprised at how smooth and creamy the product is and how fabulously it covered. I probably have 75% bright white mixed in with very dark brown hair - what a beautiful, naturally highlighted result. I've already ordered more and will suggest it to anyone that's looking for a natural, healthy alternative to coloring hair.

Surya Henna, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Mahogany, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1658728 on Jun 13, 2008

Excellent product, this is the second I have ordered. Highly recommended

Surya Henna, Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer1047232 on May 24, 2008

This product was excellent. I really liked the color variations on my gray hairs which gave it a highlighted affect. Very natural. Does not fade or rub off on skin like some semi-permanent hair color products and does not bleed in the shower. I am very pleased with the results and would definitely order this product again.

appeared to be yellow-ish orange on my hair

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012

I was looking forward to try this color because I wanted slight reddish color on my hair. I usually use dark brown which makes my hair look like black. So I thought this must make some -at least slight- reddish hint but it was wrong. It appeared to be yellow to orange and this is not what I wanted. I doubt the color chart. I think I would try red the next time. I have asian -so fine- dark brown hair. 日本人にしては明るめの地毛です。細い髪です。赤っぽい感じにしたくてマホガニーを選びましたが、黄色っぽいオレンジみたいな感じになってしまい残念です。次は赤を買います。